Did you know you can invest in neurodiversity? Well, you can! There is a Neurodiversity Index that only includes companies that meet 8 of the following criteria:
1) The company is dedicated to advancing Neurodivergent leadership
2) The company stands behind their beliefs by putting money, time and resources into building official programs to hire and retain their Neurodivergent workers and advocate for others
3) They are accountable and have sound financial data showing profit and business viability
4) They produce tools and/or products specifically for Neurodivergent users
5) They are committed to diversity
6) The company has blanket initiatives that raise awareness and share support for the neurodiversity movement
7) The company has ownership in the process in that they hire Neurodivergent coaches and consultants to help design their processes, and
8) They are committed to a high standard of ethical treatment of workers by offering flexible work options, ethical pay and benefits, and the basic necessity of treating workers with respect and care.
Carrie Waters Schmidt is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Equanimity Wealth Planning and Investing is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors.